The World’s Rheumatology Meeting
The ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting brings together 15,000+ domestic and international participants, including physicians, health professionals, and industry partners from over 100 countries.
This 6-day meeting will showcase cutting edge and timely topics in clinical and basic science of rheumatologic care, as well as the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of rheumatic diseases and its comorbid conditions.
Attendees will be able to choose from over 450 educational presentations, which will be delivered using various skills-based, interactive learning formats designed to maximize the attendees’ learning experience. Workshops, meet the professors, oral abstract sessions, poster presentations, and guided poster tours, are only some of the exciting offerings that will be available to all attendees.
Global Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of the 2015 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting, participants should be able to:
- Identify recent developments in the diagnosis and management of patients with rheumatic diseases
- Outline new technologies for the treatment of rheumatologic problems
- Describe potential challenges in the delivery of care of patients with rheumatic diseases and to specify possible solutions
- Utilize new research data to improve the quality of care of patients with rheumatic diseases
- Summarize recent rheumatology research findings
What’s In It for You
There are many reasons why 15,000+ attendees come to the ACR/ARHP Annual meeting. For some, it’s the 450+ educational sessions designed to boost knowledge and provide the latest information in the field of rheumatology. For others, it’s opportunities to build connections and network with colleagues from around the world.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss the 2015 Meeting
- High impact educational sessions that address the latest science and best practices presented through peer-reviewed and selected clinical and scientific abstracts;
- Educational tracks to help identify content targeted to area of specialty and interest. Tracks include: Basic Science, Business/Administration, Clinical Practice, Clinical Science, Educators, Pediatrics, Fellows-In-Training, Practice Management, and TechMed;
- Diverse learning formats and content delivery, including didactic lectures, debates, and interactive sessions designed to maximize your learning experience;
- Over 30 workshops and 60 Meet the Professor interactive sessions that provide a more intimate learning experience focused on the science that is most relevant to your interest;
- Global representation of rheumatology experts – over 1,000 speakers and moderators from various countries share their latest research findings and expertise at the meeting, providing clinical, evidence-based and quality focused content;
- Health professionals can choose from a variety of sessions designed for sub-specialties, such as nurses, advance practice nurses, physician assistants, physical and occupational therapists, and pharmacists, among others;
- Formal presentations of new practice guidelines provided to alert the membership and explain, in an open forum, the data supporting guidelines and proposed approaches for implementation.