2017 Information coming soon
What You Need to Know about Registration and Ticketed Sessions
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Online registrations receive immediate confirmation.
- Faxed and mailed registrations will be sent a confirmation within five days of receipt.
- If you do not receive a confirmation, call 800-990-2446 or 415-979-2286.
- If you are a non-member fellow-in-training, post-doctoral fellow working in research, resident or student who is pursuing a medical, undergraduate or graduate degree, mail or fax a letter from your program director or chief of service to be eligible for reduced fees.
- If you are registering on someone’s behalf, you are required to enter the contact information for the individual attendee. Without this information, the registration will not be processed.
Meet the Professors, Workshops and Poster Tours
- You must be registered for the Scientific Sessions to purchase a ticket for a Meet the Professor or Workshop session.
- You can exchange your ticket for another session up to 24 hours prior to the session.
- Registration for Poster Tours will open in September, and no additional fee is required.
Cancellations and Requests for Refund
- Cancellations and full refund requests received by (date to be announced) , will be automatically approved and processed within 24-48 hours.
- An administration fee of $50 will be deducted for members; $100 will be deducted for non-members. No fees will be refunded after (date to be announced) .
Fellows-in-Training from Developing Countries
- If you are a fellow-in-training from a developing country (with a gross national income of $6,000 USD or less as determined by the World Bank) you are eligible for complimentary registration.
- Go to www.worldbank.org for a list of eligible countries. Please mail or fax your registration and include a letter from your program director, chief of service or faculty advisor.
Includes those who have paid their 2017 dues or who are candidates to be elected to ACR/ARHP membership at the 2017 meeting. If you are unsure of your membership status or category, contact the ACR Membership Department at 404-633-3777.
Individuals in some member categories may be eligible for additional savings.
Special member categories include:
- Masters: Individuals over the age of 65 who have been bestowed this title by the ACR Board of Directors. Complimentary registration for the Scientific Sessions only; fees are required for ticketed sessions.
- Emeritus: Current or qualified Fellow, Member, International Fellow, or International Member who has reached the age of 70 or older.
- Fellows-in-Training: Individuals who are enrolled in a residency program and who are interested in rheumatology as a specialty or field of research; or a student enrolled in a graduate-level educational program in medicine or a related field.
- Residents: Individuals enrolled in residency programs who are interested in rheumatology as a subspecialty.
- Students: Individuals enrolled in a graduate-level educational program in medicine or a related field; or an individual enrolled in a health professional program leading to a baccalaureate or graduate degree.
Includes any individual who is not a member of the ACR or ARHP.
Includes non-scientific attendees who are 18 years of age or older. Registration includes entrance to the Exhibit Hall and non-ticketed sessions. Guests are not eligible for CME or Certificate of Participation.
Includes non-scientific attendees 17 years of age or younger.
Group Registration and Housing
ACR Housing can provide groups with all-inclusive travel packages. Book rooms a la carte or let ACR Housing design a custom-tailored package specific to your group’s needs. For information on 2017 international group housing, please visit CMR Global Group Services.
Italian Agents – AIFA
The ACR has appointed CMR Global Group Services to coordinate and assist Italian pharmaceutical companies as the sole delegate in order to collect the requests and complete the mandatory procedure in compliance with the instructions given by Legislative Order No. 219 of April 24, 2006, par. 124.
For more information, contact:
Ms. Nicole Napolitano
Client Service Manager
CMR Global Group Services
Phone: +39 (06)9028.6366
Fax: +39 (06)2332.45675
An Accessible Meeting
To ensure we can accommodate your needs, please indicate your requirements on the registration form. If you have any questions, contact Ron Olejko at firstname.lastname@example.org.