2017 Call for Proposals is Closed. Thanks to all who submitted a proposal.
Let’s turn your really good idea into a great meeting!
We are looking for proposals that:
- Reflect clinical innovation and cutting-edge research
- Convey best practices
- Present evidence-based medicine
- Stimulate discussion and challenge mindsets
Tell us about learning models that:
- Address challenges in your area of practice
- Create opportunities to share information across geographic demographics
- Encourage collaboration between subspecialties
- Promote partnership among physicians and health professionals
Relevant topics may include:
- Technological advances impacting practice
- Worldwide trends in patient care
- Outcomes assessment and holistic treatment
Scan the 2017 Call for Proposals Guidelines to get an idea of what’s needed to submit a proposal or study group application.
Open to ACR/ARHP members and non-members who are interested in submitting a general proposal. Call for general proposals is closed.
Any ACR, ARHP or Foundation committee representative or committee staff liaison who wishes to submit a proposal on behalf of a committee should use this submission category. Call for committee proposals is closed.
Study Group Applications
Open to ACR/ARHP members interested in coordinating a small networking group on a specific rheumatology topic. Call for study group proposals is closed.