Get On-Demand Education with SessionSelect! Virtually every session at the 2016 Annual Meeting will be recorded and available online. Take advantage of the most convenient way to experience education from the annual meeting at your own pace.
What does SessionSelect include?
What can I do with SessionSelect?
- Experience session you were unable to attend—review all or part of key educational sessions, including oral abstracts, at your own pace.
- Apply session information to your practice to enhance your knowledge, competence and performance.
- View content on your mobile device or download MP3 files for listening to audio on-the-go.
Are all sessions available on SessionSelect?
- It is our goal to capture all sessions, but occasionally we are unable to obtain copyright permission from all speakers. Therefore, recordings of individual sessions are subject to change.
- Check the list of available session recordings periodically for changes.
- Ticketed sessions (MTPs and Workshops) and pre-meeting courses (Review Course; Clinical Focus Course) are not included in complimentary access. Pre-meeting courses are available for purchase.
Can I download speaker slides and session syllabi from SessionSelect?
No. Session syllabi and speaker slides are only available through the ACR’s official Annual Meeting App. Tap the “Sessions” icon from the dashboard to find your session of interest. Tap the session from the list to open the detail page. Scroll to the bottom of the detail page to access available slide and syllabi handout PDFs.
Can’t attend the annual meeting?
View more than just the annual meeting content!
View hundreds of recorded educational presentations from past live meetings 24/7 at home or on the go.